The Orbital Strike, A Simple Question...... - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Now i have read the rules on orbital strike for daemonhunters, on how you place it in the terrain piece etc, now when i roll the scatter dice does it have to remain within the terrain piece or does it actually move out of the terrain piece,

for example, i place it on a ruined church or the equivilant, and i roll the scatter dice and i get a certain direction and say a 6, does it go 6 inches from the terrain piece or do i have to keep it within the ruined church,

thanks in advance,

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

why is this in the army list forum?

shouldnt it be in deamonhunters or rules help?
    Want a website built to show off your miniatures? We recommend www.reaperwebdesign.co.uk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yeah sorry, but i couldn't do anything once it was posted

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

you could ask a mod to move it. i dont know as i dont collect DH.

but my suggestion would be from what i have heard is that if it scatters d6' then it would move as far as it needs so it wouldnt be limited to the building. but im not 100% sure. it would be like them totally missing the target.
    Want a website built to show off your miniatures? We recommend www.reaperwebdesign.co.uk

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Yes thats what i thought, but it would make sense for it to do so, as it would be pretty useless if it stayed within a terrain piece, obviously my enemy would just avoid the terrain piece and make it useless. :unsure:

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    35 (x4)

It can scatter away from the piece of terrain. That's just the target which you have to aim at, no rule says that it can't scatter beyond the edge of that pice of terrain (which also would be horribly illogical).

jwu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Does it state that you "have' to tell your opponent what piece of terrain? Where I play, we'd probably just write it down on a sheet o paper at the beginning, and flip it over when it came in. Anyways, yes, it scatters away form the terrain (hopefully) and it always scatters.
    ---------------------------------
    RaG|NaR

Mooing peacefully since 1996!
    Got Milk?

<a href='http://www.adeptusminneapolis.com' target='_blank'>Adeptus Minneapolis</a>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thats a nice little trick, i shall do that myself

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Just tell a close friend or employee of GW to confirm the location of your strike. You don&#39;t have to tell them where it is, just that you&#39;re using a stike.
    Henceforth no man shall set foot upon the world, and all around shall be set sentinals to ward away unwary spacecraft. We must accept that this place is lost to us forever, and is now the eternal habitation of abomination.

<div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'>another annoying thing i hate: 47,000 similies in one post. just thoght id throw that in there and see if anybody else hates it as much as i do.</div>

Closed Thread