Dark Eldar Combi-weapons - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was looking through the dark eldar wargear, and i was wondering if it is possible to have a DE lord be equipped with an agonizer that also has poisoned blades? i would think it could at least be reasonable in a real-life situation. If not though, if i had a DE lord equipped with both and agonizer and poisoned blades, then would it always wound on a 4+ (as stated for the agonizer) or always wound on a 2+ (as stated for the poisoned blades), or would i just have to pick to use one or the other in close combat?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If you do equip an individual with two weapons (when legal to carry them) you have to choose one or the other for the entire phase. No splitting attacks between them. You also can't combine the effects of two weapons into one. This doesn't apply to certain items of wargear that have powers specifically designed to enhance attacks.

As far as DE "combi" weapons, there aren't any. At least not in the spirit of marine combi-bolters. Some combinations of drugs works very well with certain weapons.

Closed Thread