1-800 40k number - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1-800 40k number

Have you guys used/been statisfied with the rules help #? I'm normally working when they are answering and play almost exclusively on Sunday when they are closed.

Just wondering if it would be worth convincing my wife to call in a question for me

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    708 (x8)

Ask them the same question three times, and you'll most likely get three different answers.

In all honesty, those guys are just 40K geeks that read the rulebook whenever someone asks them a question. They're quite often wrong.

Better off just asking us.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    92 (x2)

Seconded. I have litterally gotten four different answers from four different "associates". The funny part is that one of them contradicted the rule book, in a very obvious sort of way.
    A little pain never hurt anyone - Larry

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    80 (x4)

Yeah, at least when you get several different answers here, there's a decent chance that the ensuing discussion will result in one correct answer.
    Why do the survivors remain anonymous -- as if cursed -- while the dead are revered? Why do we cling to what we lose while we ignore what we still hold?
    Name none of the fallen, for they stood in our place, and stand there still in each moment of our lives.

--Duiker, "Deadhouse Gates"

-Ostsol

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I didn't know they had a 1-800 number these days (and I am flabbergasted that it is not a 1-900 number) but I remember asking questions of the "Rulezboyz" and thinking it was an incredible waste of time.

Rulezbozoz... droolzboyz...

Drake

+ Reply to Thread