Biting Blade - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Biting Blade

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey, my bro and i had a debate about what the biting blade does exactly. I say that if i wounded someone 4 times with it, i wouldd keep rolling those 4 till one of them failed, where then i would remove however failed and continue to roll to wound till the rest failed. He says that i keep rolling to wound till 1 of them fails, then i stop rolling to wound with the rest. :blink:

Any help would be appreciated

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    35 (x4)

Codex Eldar page 34:
    "If a model using it wounds an enemy with more than one wound, you may roll to wound that opponent again."
    That following sentence on which he bases his argumentation clearly refers to each single attack, not to all of them.

Myself being a Dark Eldar player, a S5 scorp with biting blade is extremely annoying for my Archon with shadow field. If there would be a chance to interprete the biting blade rules like your brother does, i would use this interpretation. But even though i really would like such an alternative interpretation that i could use to reduce the efficience of biting blades, i see no way to interprete the biting blade rules like this.

jwu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

thanks, i think that's sorted him out now, hehehehe

Closed Thread