bolt wepons - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: bolt wepons

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

bolt wepons

Me and my friend play against each other quite alot but i am not sure if hes cheating or not as he use SM and i use Tau. He says if bolt guns can kill my FW just by a hit and wond and my mean get kill with out me rolling for an Sv as they have weak armor. He also say this is the same for IG and Eldar and Dark Eldar.

The Vespid are coming

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Dawn Under Heaven Triumph Of Man's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    -170 (x0)

Your friend is incorrect. Boltguns (the standard weapons his troops are armed with) are unable to deny Fire Warrrios' their armour save, although they are capable of doing that to certain Dark Eldar and Imperial Guard units and also Kroot. Against Fire Warriors the AP of the boltgun is not low enough.

However he may be talking about his Heavy Bolter which is and upgrade bought for squads and is easily identifiable. That is able to cut throught armour of a Fire Warrior like it's paper.

Karmoon
    ... only triumph could turn pooing his pants into a good thing..

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Triumph Of Man
    Your friend is incorrect. Boltguns (the standard weapons his troops are armed with) are unable to deny Fire Warrrios' their armour save, although they are capable of doing that to certain Dark Eldar and Imperial Guard units and also Kroot. Against Fire Warriors the AP of the boltgun is not low enough.

However he may be talking about his Heavy Bolter which is and upgrade bought for squads and is easily identifiable. That is able to cut throught armour of a Fire Warrior like it's paper.
    ok. How does Ap,S,T and I do as i don't think i understand.
    The Vespid are coming

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    77 (x3)

Please buy and read the rulebook. Or borrow and read it, or whatever you have to do... While we can explain apparent gaps in the rules here and help clear away confusions about the rules, actually telling you what the rules are is against the rules HERE.
    "No one has a monopoly on wisdom."-S.W.G.

Fluff Master Clan initiate.

"I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."-A.E.

"Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig two graves."-C.

New 40K missions here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Start with page 12, then hit up the shooting section which starts on page 18. This will explain everything (well if it explained everything there wouldnt be a rules section of the forum. ) you need to know about guns, stats and how to shoot space marines.

+ Reply to Thread