Monolith Portal Range - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

If at the start of the turn I fail a WBB roll and my Monolith is out of the 18" range and hasn't moved yet, can I:

Declare my intention to use the Monoliths portal if that unit is within the 18" after the Monloliths 6" move.

Summary. Can I use the portal up to a range of 24" if i Move 6" directly towards the unit?

Thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

LO Zealot
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    35 (x4)

You can teleport necs to the monolith at any time of the 'lith's movement phase, therefore it is legal to take WBB rolls at the beginning of the turn, and if you're not satisfied with these rolls you can move the 'lith into teleport range and teleport the necs. Then you may roll for WBB again.

You do not have to declare that you want to move the 'lith towards the warriors - it just has to be within 18" at the time when you teleport it.

jwu

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks. It has been decided in a temp fashion that way. It was just some guys tripping up over the wording in the codex. Thanks again.

Closed Thread