Terminator armour and the Deep strike under the Terminator entry? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Terminator armour and the Deep strike under the Terminator entry?

I was looking throught my SM codex yesterday an I was reading some of the Equipment optians and it say that you can not deep stike if it is not in the mission rules. but under the terminators entey it says that you can Deep stike even if it is not listed in the misson rules so does this mean that In a mission where the rule is not there your Terminators can deepstrike but the Captian/Chaplian/Librarian that is acompanying tham may not?

thanks to your help

Yes people i know that my spelling and punctuation is awful but I am product of British teaching pollicies so what can I do about it?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    476 (x8)

A terminator command squad (HQ) may deep strike, as this is allowed by their rules (he is part of the squad).

If you take an independent character in terminator armour without said command squad, or use a terminator squad from the elites section, he may not deep strike.

Having an army and not owning a rulebook is like owning a car with no steering wheel.

Quote Originally Posted by amishcellphone
    <3 rork. He does all the arguing so I don't have to.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thank you I thought it was that but I wasn't sure

khazad
    Yes people i know that my spelling and punctuation is awful but I am product of British teaching pollicies so what can I do about it?

+ Reply to Thread