Skimmers (dark Eldar Raider) - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

the other day i was at my local games workshop store, and i played a small battle against some necrons. The store employees pointed out that if a Necron Destroyer moves 12 inches or more in the movement phase, that the only way i can hit them (shooting or in cc) is to roll a 6. This i agreed with, later however, after moving my DE raider 12 inches, i assumed, "hey, they gotta roll a 6 to hit me." At this point both of my opponents and a different store employee said that you ONLY need to roll a 6 to hit in close combat, shooting is always based on BS, even if the raider DOES move 12+ inches...i am totally confused here, whats the real ruling?

This also brings me to another question...if my opponent is the black templars, and they took the oath to always hit on a 3+, then does that take priority over the fact that you must roll a 6 to hit it in cc?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Skimmers can only be hit on a 6 in hth. If a skimmer moves over 6 inches then all hits(including shooting) count as glancing. Those guys cheated you soooooo badly. Necron destroyers are normal guys they arnt vehicles, and even if they were you still hit them as normal with shooting. Also a necron destroyer cant move more than 12 inches they are treated as guys on jetbikes. Maybe the employees got confused because they dont know sh*t about necrons or something.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

alright, thanx man, but do you know anything about the oblack templar oath?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

nvm, i just got up off my lazy @$$ and read the rules, where it says the oath has no effect against vehicles w/o a WS.

Closed Thread