Close Combat With Multiple Armies - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

if im playing a 4 player match, and units from all 4 armies are stuck in close combat, would they all attack each other during each players' assault phase?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Probably not... I'd say examine who is in base to base, and those are the people they attack. Attacker determines where the "extra" hits from people in the back go.
    ---------------------------------
    RaG|NaR

Mooing peacefully since 1996!
    Got Milk?

<a href='http://www.adeptusminneapolis.com' target='_blank'>Adeptus Minneapolis</a>

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well, i mean like, would all models in range of enemy models get to make swings at their opponent?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There are a lot of complications when three or more different SIDES fight. Normally we play where the armies are divided into two equal point sides to avoid the problems, otherwise you end up in the position you are asking about.

If you decide to play with more than two sides, the best way to handle it is everyone fights in every assault phase (if they are engaged). Yes, it is very bloody and quick. You can easily end up charging in on your turn, and have to fight three more assault phases (four sides) before your assault phase occurs again. It is way too hard to try and figure out who&#39;s engaged with who, what if I want to hit one guy on team 3 and three guys on team 4 and two on team 2...etc

Also, the mass combat makes you think twice before engaging multiple opponents. Makes it fun The enemy of my enemy is not necessarily my friend.

Also, each side has to figure out how many casualties they took, and each side makes a moral check EACH assault phase, except for the one who took the least casualties. Basically all but one side makes a moral check each phase. You are also almost always outnumbered, as the three other sides are considered against you.

Take some aspirin to the game :lol:

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

sounds like some rompin&#39; good fun for my incubi

Closed Thread