Invulnerable Saves - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was looking through the 3rd edition rulebook and came across the invulnerable saves section. I used to think that if a model had a normal save and a different invulnerable save, (ex. normal save of 3+ and invulnerable of 4+) that you HAD to use the invulnerable save to test for an invulnerable test until I read it closely. It says if a model has a normal save and a different invulnerable save, the player must choose which one to use when rolling for an invulnerable test. Does this mean that I can roll for a 3+ armor save instead of the 4+ invulberable save when testing for invulnerability?[SIZE=7]

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Let me give you an example.

Say you have a SM Chaplain, he has a 4+ invulnerable save, and a 3+ armour save. If he is wounded by a plasma pistol (AP 2) or a power weapon, you would use the 4+ invulnerable save. But if you were wounded by a weapon with AP 4 or worse (e.g. a bolter or an autocannon) or a normal CC weapon you should use the normal 3+ armour save.

Hope this clears it up
    Master Belial

'But for corruption thou hast made Belial, an angel of hostility. All his dominions are in darkness, and his purpose is to bring about wickedness and guilt. All the spirits that are associated with him are but angels of destruction.

Closed Thread