Cc Questions - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Cc Questions

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

im playing against dark elder a talos charges a unit of 20 gaunts now they cant hurt it but after they mob up its is completly surounded. can i charge another unit in? or can i volentarly fail my moral test and run? or do i just have to wait until he has killed enough to make a hole?.

he said i have to sit there but that is really stupid if i cant hurt the damnthing, and nothing in the rules i have read even touch this.

thanks for anyhelp

XG

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

There's an optional "voluntary Fallback" rule, where youc an choose to fail your moral check and fallback, but your opponent must agree to use the rule, and if it is a CC army, they probably will not, since it favors the person on the losing side... :o

If I were the dark Eldar player I wouldn't agree to it, anyway...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

After you pile in, you'll have to wait until enough models die in order to leave an opening for another unit to have at least one model make base to base contact. Then they can assault the Talos. Unfortunately its really bad news to get tied into combat with something you can't hurt.

Closed Thread