Company Standard on Marine Standard Bearers - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Company Standard on Marine Standard Bearers

Sorry bout this, I'm sure this has been asked before but when I try to find the answer I just get army lists >_>

In the Space Marine codex under the command squad entry the Company Standard bearer says he can be upgraded and will carry a "Company standard" now maybe I'm missing something but I can't find any entry for Company standard. There are entries for Chapter Banner, Company Banner and Sacred Standard but nothing for Company Standard.

So my question is which banner does the Standard bearer get as a default? (I think it's the company banner since there's no points cost or listing of it in the wargear section, just in the descriptions but I'm not sure)

Also a quick piggyback question, under the Relics and Artefacts section, can I only have one item from that list per army? or only one of each item? So, can I have a master with an iron halo and adamantine mantle?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Senior Member Librarian Augustine's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    30 (x2)

relics and artifacts is one of all of them. besides adamantine mantle is silly. Your characters should a be in a squad. And the standard bearer comes with the company banner

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks and Thanks ^_^

+ Reply to Thread