Librarium Online Forums banner

FoF

608 views 4 replies 5 participants last post by  tarzen 
#1 ·
with the FoF, can people shoot back at the FW? and what are the SPECIFIC rules for it, I have very "Shoe Me" type people im playing with

#2 ·
Gah. . . Damn acronyms. . . Took me a minute to realise what you were talking about. . .

Anyway, the Fish of Fury only prevents enemies from assaulting you directly. Line of sight to or from the units behind the fish is not blocked.

Regarding how to use the tactic, the forum's search function should more than a few threads explaining it. Here's one:

http://www.librarium-online.com/forums/showthread.php?t=58481&highlight=fish+of+fury

#5 ·
Laplace said:
I thought it meant "Fleet of Foot"
Must use it as such, but this person apparently is referring to the fish of fury tactic. Fly a devil fish up, unload your firewarriors out the back, and double tap. Return fire must pass a LD (as mentioned) to shoot past the large target since it is close, and to assault, must travel around it, eating up movement.

As mentioned, rules wise, skimmers don't block LOS (which is why you can shoot under it), not even to other skimmers.

Otherwise, you realise it would be bull**** to say "I can shoot you, but you can't shoot me"

P 20 is te rule that states skimmers don't block los btw

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.