New IG Doctrines? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

New IG Doctrines?

I've been out of the 40k loop for about two years and I'm trying to get back into it. I've been given the impression that the IG have received new official doctrines. I was hoping some of you could give me incite into where I can get a copy of these new doctrines. Sorry if this has been asked before, I searched before posting but had no dice.

Thank you for your time,
    Read :ninja:

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    40 (x2)

Sure, the doctrines are in the Imperial guard codex. If you don't find them there you can try the GW site. I prefer the UK site as it's easier to find useful stuff like this.
    I do not criticize. I do not offend. All I offer is my opinion which means only as much as you make it.

Treadhead with a Chainaxe Kaiser's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    238 (x6)

White Dwarf #303 contains a few extra doctrines for Abhumans. It is generally considered that all of them are rubbish though, but if you're looking for more options for your army fluffwise it might be worth a look.

Xenos-mounts for Rough Riders:
    http://uk.games-workshop.com/chapter...ure-feature/9/

I'd also suggest you get a hold of White Dwarf #306 which contains the rules for a new HQ choice for an Imperial Guard army, namely the Imperial High Commander. In short, it's a mix between an IG commandsquad an an Inquisitors retinue with alot of options to tweak around with.
    #lochat, irc.quakenet.org
    World Eaters, Kaiser Style < Old thread. No ressurecting!
    Late War Schwere Panzerkompanie, Kaiser Style < Don't ressurect this either.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputation
    88 (x3)

Doctrines are in the guard codex and the places that have been mentioned before, nowhere else, legally at least. I'm going to close this now, as the question is answered and I can see people asking for/offering online versions of the rules - and remember, this contravenes our rules policy.

*LOCKED*

LoC
    The only difference between tattooed people and non-tattooed people is that tattooed people are awesome and can kick your ass.
    "War does not determine who is right - only who is left."

RAMROD ONE

Closed Thread