The Aegis vs TS - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: The Aegis vs TS

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The Aegis vs TS

I was responding to a guy in the Chaos forum about how to beat the DH's with his Thousand Sons. I guess Aegis was giving him a problem. I just read the rules for Aegis and it says something like "Any power that requires a P. Test....". TS don't take tests. I did a quick search of the Forum before I posted....I also checked the latest FAQ. What do you think? Looks like no Aegis to me. Could be wrong.... Long live BoC!

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    708 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by Davesnothereman
    I just read the rules for Aegis and it says something like "Any power that requires a P. Test....". TS don't take tests.
    Yes they do - they just auto-pass the tests. That's why the Psychic Hood still works against them, and why Aegis will still disrupt Bolts of Change.

The only exception to this are Flamers. They are specifically stated as not having to take a test at all, so are exempt from having their Doombolt power disrupted.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    103 (x8)

Discussed more in THIS thread in the Daemonhunters forum. But yes, Caluin is correct.

+ Reply to Thread