Tournament Etiquitte - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Tournament Etiquitte

I am going to be playing in my first tournament soon and I wanted to know some rules regarding army lists.

Do most tournaments ridgedly make you go by your army lists or are you allowed to make minor changes between matches? For instance, I have two squads of gaunts, I realize upon finding out who I am to be playing in my next match it would be more advantageous to combine them into one squad ... is this allowable?

Any confirmations you can add would be of great help.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    52 (x3)

You can't change your list between rounds. Changing your squads would be the same. Unless your tournament makes an exception that's the normal rule.
    win/draw/loss
    76/13/4

Ask yourself why in the world would you trust a win loss record? Playing them yourself is the only way to tell.

The true joy in the game is playing down to the last model, no matter the odds.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

By entering a tournament you are testing not only your skill as a battlefield commander but also your skills as a tactician. Before the day even arrives you are tested in your ability to assemble an army able to perform well against any opponent. Any changes to your army between battles will see you shuned by your fellow entrants and likely disqualified by the tournament organisers.
    Having said that though, best of luck in the tournament.
    In an hour of darkness a blind man is the best guide. In an age of insanity look to the madman to show the way.

+ Reply to Thread