Current Codex's Question - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Current Codex's Question

I'm sorry if this is in the wrong place, but I was wondering which codex's (codicies?) are the current (4th edition) rules. I know the Space Marines are, but beyond that I'm not entirely sure. I've just recently gotten back into 40k and I wanted to catch up on my armies rules. I still have to buy the BBB as well, as I just have the macragge box set rules so far. Thanks everyone. If this is the wrong area I'm sorry, since it isn't a rule question technically. Thankyou again.

No, I never said I didn't do it..... What I said was that there are no witnesses and there is no evidence, so therefore I couldn't have done it. Totally different, but I can understand how you were confused.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The only new 4 edition codicies as of now are the tyranids, space marines, and the tau. This fall though the eldar are getting their new codex.

Zed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    34 (x1)

Firstly, it is codices.

Secondly, Space marines, Tau empire, Tyranids, and Black templars are the only codices to come out after the 4th edition rulebook. However, all the other codices work just as well, especially with the GW FAQ's.
    Last edited by Zed; June 2nd, 2006 at 01:49.
    "DICE FOR THE DICE GOD!"

And the almighty Dice God said to his followers "Thou shalt not speak ye words "anything but a one" For thou whoever'st speaketh this blasphemy will be cursed with thy rolls being of one".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks guys. I should've more precise, but you both got my point. I just didn't want to purchase a codex and build an army, like the Eldar for example, only to have it superceded or nerfed in a couple months or a year, etc. I have stacks of useless books that are out of date already, I don't need new ones so soon if at all possible,
    No, I never said I didn't do it..... What I said was that there are no witnesses and there is no evidence, so therefore I couldn't have done it. Totally different, but I can understand how you were confused.

Senior Member JuliusGaiusCaesar's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

The only army that is worth waiting on to buy would be eldar, since they come out very soon, other han that, you could start collecting any army at the moment and the codex wouldn't come out or about 6 months or more.
    Et imperator Invocato Diabolus Daemonica Exorcist!

Zed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    34 (x1)

The eldar codex should be coming out near octiber. So it's a fairly long wait, but you should by loads of eldar stuff at the moment.
    "DICE FOR THE DICE GOD!"

And the almighty Dice God said to his followers "Thou shalt not speak ye words "anything but a one" For thou whoever'st speaketh this blasphemy will be cursed with thy rolls being of one".
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I believe the Imperial Guard codex is almost 100% 4th ed. It came out closely before the BGB but are very compatible.

+ Reply to Thread