Toxic Miasma - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Toxic Miasma

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

9 (x1)

Toxic Miasma

The way it is worded in the codex, im a little unsure how it works.

I have been playing TM as only counting on attacks coming from or going to the creature with TM.

If i attack a unit with a trant with toxic miasma and some gaunts does the enemy still have reduced WS when the gaunts hit?

So i guess what im asking is: A unit that attacks or is attacked by a unit with TM looses 1 WS. but how long does this last for?

just for attacks from/against the TM creature? or

for that Intiative step? or

for that Initiative step and the rest of the assault phase?

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

168 (x5)

I only works on attacks towards that creature. The gaunts should never be part of a unit with toxic miasma since these are carnis and zoanathorpes so the attacks that will go to them will be at normal WS. This is also not a permanent condition, only for attacks to and from the creature. So it always is on but it doesn't permanetly change the other peoples' units.

Sounds like you've been playing it right so far.

Quote Originally Posted by The Paint Monkey
    I can't offer anything new here but I just laughed my arse off that LO has an Irish accent.

+ Reply to Thread