Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
I'm still a little confused about using the webway portal. Someon says that you can move, shoot, and assualt but someone says that coming through the portal is movement. Could someone explain how to use it?
1. If my Dracon or Elite carries it and drops it can it move or shoot?
2. What can come through it?
3. Can I roll for for all my reserves, I know I would need to roll for each reserve unit
4. If I can't move then how can deploy all my reserves if I have lucky rolls?
I just need some general knowledge?
1) Just think of the webway portal as a heavy weapon, same rule apply. Page 15 of the dark eldar codex addresses this question directly.
2) All dark eldar units held in reserve are eligible to come through it (vehicles, infantry, etc).
3) You roll for all your reserves as normal
4) Models move onto the table as per normal reserver rules. To me this would mean each unit coming through can be placed up to its movement rate away from the portal (ie: they just take their move for the turn right when they enter play). The dark eldar faq comments on how if enemy units are surrounding the portal thus making you unable to deploy your units due to proximity rules, your units are held in reserves. I'd say the same would hold true should you run out of room.