Are there any specific rules for Vostroyans? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Junior Member Nikolai "Kolya" Vladislav's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Are there any specific rules for Vostroyans?

I want to start a Vostroyan army but I don't know if there are any specific rules.... I made a list on Army Builder and it just said that that they had the doctrines: Carapace Armor, Hardened Fighters and Sharpshooters and nothing else special. Is army builder right?:hmm:
    If there are any in any army book or codex or something could someone please tell me where?

"Courage and Honour!"

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    411 (x8)

The rules in amry builder are incomplete, the rules for vostryan firstborn regiments were published in WD at the end of May I think, (issue before the current one)
    Everything you have been told is a lie!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    724 (x8)

Quote Originally Posted by Cheredanine
    The rules in amry builder are incomplete, the rules for vostryan firstborn regiments were published in WD at the end of May I think, (issue before the current one)
    Yeah as far as I know the rules for Vosties are simply a recommended trait list which as Cheredanine syas was published in WD (which unfortunately I cannot reproduce due to copyright), also the Vosties are like any other IG list you can tailor them to play exactly as you want by using doctrines.
    You can find the rules on the Vost home page on GW's website, here is the linkhttp://uk.games-workshop.com/imperia.../vostroyans/1/

+ Reply to Thread