dual sanguitary high priests? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Stuarts Draft, Virginia
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

2 (x1)

dual sanguitary high priests?

Lookin at my blood angels codex the other day, I ran across the fact you could take two SHP in one squad, or atleast 1 higher one, and a lower one.So if I were to take a sanguitary high priest, and give him a honor guard including a sanguitary priest, also equipin them w/ narciums, and reductors, how many wounds do they save per turn? One or two?

Also the apothacary items allow you to reduce the victory points your opponents get for killin you marines :cry: . So, with two priests does my oppent get 50% of the victory points, or does he only get 25%.:yes:
    if this works out it will be so wicked :w00t: :w00t: .

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

4 (x1)

Ok lets start this off...

I highly reccomend taking the exsanguinator, extremely, allows one more save wound a turn, but i has to be the first failed one.

Anyways yes they would be able to save 2 peeps a turn but no the SHP rule on VP does not stack. But I love the fact that SHP have the equivalent of Litanies of Hate.

Now if you equipped them both with Exsanguinators, then you would only be able to save 3 wound because the exsanguinator says, "First failed save" so pretty much take one and only one if you ever do.

Exsanguinator allow the chance to save other wounds to if you just pass a toughness test. Another plus there.

+ Reply to Thread