Super Heavy Tank Rules - Updated? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Super Heavy Tank Rules - Updated?

I was very fortunate to have received a ForgeWorld Baneblade for my birthday this past weekend, but I had a question concerning the rules to use it.

I am already familiar with the rules for including a super heavy tank in an army, and I have a copy of the old Imperial Armour book from 2000 (I believe) which includes the super heavy rules, damage tables, and "codex entry" type information on the Baneblade.

My question is: Did they update these rules at all in newer hardcover Imperial Armour books, or did they reprint the old rules with added fluff and pictures?

While I would love to drool over the newer, beautiful books, I would have a hard time laying out all that cash, especially if I already had a copy of all the rules I need.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    258 (x5)

The rules for the Baneblade are printed in Imperial Armour; Vol 1. That is first large, hardcover Imperial Armour book from forgeworld (this page, 2nd book from the bottom - Product Code BK-PUB-B-003). These rules have not been reprinted in any more recent Imperial Armour book, they only appear in volume 1.

Cheers,
    Rich

"Praise" for rp252:
    Da Mighty Camel:
    No, for your information, rp252 is lonely because he is hideous
    Jaffar_Hasad:
    Behind his ugly bloodthirster face, there's some wisdom stored away for moments like this.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by rp252
    These rules have not been reprinted in any more recent Imperial Armour book, they only appear in volume 1.
    Let me clarify a little bit. I have a copy of the old, paperback Imperial Armour book, which was published prior to the hardcore book Forge World currently sells entiltled IMPERIAL ARMOUR VOLUME ONE - IMPERIAL GUARD & IMPERIAL NAVY (Sorry about the caps, I cut and pasted).

What I am asking is if the rules in my older paper back match the newer hardcover?

+ Reply to Thread