help! - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: help!

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x0)

I'm new to 40k. I am starting a tau army. I have 2 squads of fire warriors, a battlesuit and some gue' vesa. I also bought the codex. I know that I don't have enough for a real army yet but I want to do some practice games with my friend. Since I don't have any money I can't buy a rulebook. I was wondering if anyone could post the basic rules for moving combat, etc. I'm not expecting much, I know how complicated the rules are. My friend has been doing warhammer 40ksince he was eight, so i've been exposed to warhammer longer than I've been playing. Any help at all would be appreciated.

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

708 (x8)

Not quite the rules you were expecting...

Quote Originally Posted by LO Forum Rules
    Posting material with copyright without permission from the author is strictly prohibited. Posts containing such material will be deleted without notice.

This especially concerns; asking for / posting / or offering scans of information printed in any Games Workshop publications. This includes White Dwarf, Army Codex, Rule Books or similar.
    Giving you what you ask for would jeapordize our forum and possibly have it shut down by GWs crack laywer team.

Please take a moment to familiarize yourself with our forum rules.

Thread locked.

Closed Thread