Space Wolf Bike Hq Squad - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was told that having 4 wolf guard, and a WGBL with an assortment of hand held weapons (WGBL had a frost blade, WG had 1 thunder hammer, 1 Lightning claw, 2 of the wg had power fists) and each model in the hq bike squad also had a storm shield. is having a storm shield and 1 close combat weapon only something white scars bikers can do, or can any chapter, including wolves, do this with their hq squad?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I think the storm shield was explained in the regular space marine codex. Unfortuanatly I don't have mine with me (left it at a friends house). So I guess all I can say is that I think it is in there somewhere.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

They may TAKE all the weapons normally allowed. However, they may only USE one single handed weapon at a time. So they could use the Storm Shield or the thunder hammer, but not both on the same phase. Also, with a powerfist on one hand, they may not use that hand for any other weapon, so they're pretty much stuck with using the powerfist only.

Closed Thread