Tournament Composition Scoring - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

17 (x1)

Tournament Composition Scoring

Hello, I am new to the forums and have started playing again after a long dormant time.
    I had some questions on tournament composition scoring and could not seem to find a centralized source for general unit %'s and points given. I'm looking to create a 2000 point chaos that can fluctuate between 1850-2250 so that it can be played in different tournament standards.

Does anyone have a "official" composition scoring list?

Or what has everyone experienced in "general" at your different tournaments as far as unit/army scoring is considered.

Thanks for your help.

2. Remove Advertisements

LO Zealot
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

280 (x6)

There is no official comp scoring lists for tournaments... it varies based on the whim of who is running it. The Chicago GT the other week had no comp scores at all, just theme / fluff / painting and then sports & generalship.

Some local tournaments around here do have comp scoring, though. This is how they do it (one point per mark, up to 10 points):
    1) No more than 10% wargear
    2) At least 30% Troops
    3) No more than 25% HQ
    4) No more than 25% Elite
    5) No more than 25% Fast Attack
    6) No more than 25% Heavy Support
    7) Received points for at least 3 of the 4 questions in 3-6
    Written theme / background story
    9) Mistake free typed list

And I can't remember the 10th...

Remember, though, that the list given is just for a local gaming club's comp scoring - it's actually based off of the OLD gw rtt comp. Current GW rtt's don't have any.

+ Reply to Thread