Storm Caller effects when charging into a CC already under way . . . - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

9 (x1)

Storm Caller effects when charging into a CC already under way . . .

Ok, as a Space Wolves player using a Rune Priest, I can cast Storm Caller on a unit, which means that unit strike first in CC if they assault a unit that is not already in cover. Simple, fine.

Now, say there is already a CC going on between one of my units and one of my opponent's. If I cast Storm Caller on another one of my units and send them as a second wave into the CC, do they still strike first before anyone else, or is this negated because the CC was already going on?

Thanks in advance.

"There will never be enough peace in the universe unless first there is enough war." - Farseer Eleuflin

2. Remove Advertisements

Austin, Texas
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

121 (x2)

I believe the new assaulters do benefit from Storm Caller and will attack first. Take a look at Space Wolves FAQ V4.1, item #4 in the section where it clears up stormcaller.

EDIT: It actually is covering an ongoing combat where one of the participants has storm caller on it, but the point is that storm caller does affect an ongoing combat where a new participant enters.
    Last edited by JohnPublic; October 5th, 2006 at 05:41.
    "A word to the wise is infuriating." - Hunter Thompson

Projects: Warhammer 40k: Checkmate & JohnPublic's Board

+ Reply to Thread