IG Griffon vs Infernus Shell - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

IG Griffon vs Infernus Shell

Hello

I would like to clarified the infernus shells rules. It said any unit hit by the shells ( ordinance blast) mus do an immediat fallback move.

-Does it mean fearless unit are affected ?

-Does it mean I don't need to wound ?

-Does it mean a unit doing a fallback move outside the table is dead ?

-Finally, cheezee question, does it mean with a bit of luck the Griffon can remove from the game 3 unit in the first turn ???

Many Thanks

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    525 (x8)

The Inferno shells (Imperial Armour, right?) forces the enemy to make a Fall-back move if wounded or if the unit is hit (doesn't remember which one...). Fearless units are unaffected since they are immune to Fallbacks.

How cna you hit three units with the Griffon?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Da Mighty Camel View Post
    The Inferno shells (Imperial Armour, right?) forces the enemy to make a Fall-back move if wounded or if the unit is hit (doesn't remember which one...). Fearless units are unaffected since they are immune to Fallbacks.
    Quote Originally Posted by Da Mighty Camel View Post

How cna you hit three units with the Griffon?
    Yes, the rules state that Fearless units are immune to fallback and morale, so this tactic would not work on them. You just need to hit, but you dont have to wound. It was explained to me as being simular to fury of the ancients, in that you just have to hit the unit for them to be affected, not that you actually have to deal a wound.

And yes, any unit that falls back off the table edge is considered dead for VPs

as to the cheese question, how is that even possible?
    Ist doch so gut gewürzt und so schön flambiert und so liebevoll auf Porzellan serviert Dazu ein guter Wein und zarter kerzenschein Ja da lass ich mir Zeit Etwas Kultur muss sein.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

about cheezee combo

Sorry, I forgot to say " If I put 3 griffons for a ridiculous price of 255 with infernus shells"
    This is kind of lame...with a minimum of luck, I couild destroy 3 unit on first turn...goodway to make friend

+ Reply to Thread