Callidus word in your ear and infiltration - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Callidus word in your ear and infiltration

This little problem came up when I played my friends alpha legion against my guard which contains a callidus assassin.

The problem we where having is that I can move one of his units 6 inches BUT the "word in your ear" rule states that they have to remain in their deployment zone.

The problem is an infiltrating unit can easily end up far away from its normal deployment zone. SO, I cant technically use the "word in your ear" rule to move any infiltrators unless I can move them into their "deployment zone".

My argument was their deployment zone is anywhere outside of 18 inches or 12 inches if I cant draw linr of sight to them.

What do you guys think.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    43 (x2)

Quote Originally Posted by Skargob View Post
    This little problem came up when I played my friends alpha legion against my guard which contains a callidus assassin.

The problem we where having is that I can move one of his units 6 inches BUT the "word in your ear" rule states that they have to remain in their deployment zone.

The problem is an infiltrating unit can easily end up far away from its normal deployment zone. SO, I cant technically use the "word in your ear" rule to move any infiltrators unless I can move them into their "deployment zone".

My argument was their deployment zone is anywhere outside of 18 inches or 12 inches if I cant draw linr of sight to them.

What do you guys think.
    This has been debated before. And I agree with you. Deployment zone means the area that that unit normally deploys in. Because if your playing a mission, most of them have different deployment zones. Some of them even tell you what specific units have specific area's of deployment (escalation you can only deploy basic troops and everything else starts in reserve) So the deployment zone of an infiltrating unit is anywhere that is outside of 18".

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    708 (x8)

read me. (Callidus vs. Infiltrators)

Please try to use a search, or even look at the first page of topics.

Closed Thread