Leap Frog - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Leap Frog

Conneticut, US
    2 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

91 (x6)

Leap Frog

Is the "Leap Frog" method legal for using rapid fire weapons?
    ex. All these models are in one squad the letters are just to show you what is going on. the four or more back models move forward and the front models remain standing in one place, the result then is that the models who didn't move still get to shoot 24" and the models who did move would if there was anything be able to rapid fire(course you wouldn't leap frog if you could get everyone into rapid fire range) heard of this from my friend who plays necrons and space wolves, im just starting witch hunters where i've played nids longer and im not used to rapid fire and what can and can't be done with it.

AA BB
    AA BB
    AA = AA
    BB AA
    BB AA

Thanks in Advance

Legion Of Everblight: Abyslonia
    Protectorate of Menoth: Grand Exemplar Kreoss

2. Remove Advertisements

Prowling LO, looking for fresh meat.
    3 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

476 (x8)

The rules state that if one member of a unit moves, the entire squad counts as moving for that turn. So that tactic isn't legal.

Having an army and not owning a rulebook is like owning a car with no steering wheel.

Quote Originally Posted by amishcellphone
    <3 rork. He does all the arguing so I don't have to.

+ Reply to Thread