simple question - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: simple question

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

simple question

I was thumbing through the book and couldn’t find my answer. If I have a Tau Crisis w/ two shield drones and I take two lascannon wounds, can I give them both to the drones since they make up the majority of saves? Or do I have to give one the shield drone and to the crisis, because of the wound diffrence?

Fyi shield drones have the same toughness and save of the crisis, but an invulnerable of 4+.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

well been a wile scince iv seen a tau dex so this is from memory, but am fairly certain that the rule is drons can be alocated as many wounds as there are drones (cc and shooting) so with 2 shield drones then yes you can take both hits on the drones but a third las hit would have to be taken on the suit first.
    "Evil Sucseeds When Good Men Do Nothing"

"The Point of War is Not to Die For Your Country.... But to Make The Other Bastard Die For His"

+ Reply to Thread