IG Armored Company Doctrines - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

50 (x2)

IG Armored Company Doctrines

In the Armored Company Imperial Guard download (here- Download Agreement)

It says that you have to use the AC doctrines in the same way you use the standard Guard doctrines. That being the case, do the Special Equipment rules for the AC work the same way as the standard Guard Special Equipment? That is, if a Special Equipment doctrine is selected, must it be applied to all eligible guard units?

We were discussing this on the Guard forum, some folks think that since it doesn't specifically say, you don't have to, but the way I read it, there's a bit in the AC download stating the AC doctrines work the same way as the standard ones, so I'm thinking that if I want Blessing of the Omnissiah on my HQ tank, it's gotta be there for the rest.

Could some of you rules junkies with the Guard codex download the AC rules and take a look at the verbiage?

We all carry on,
    When our brothers in arms are gone.
    So raise your glass high
    For tomorrow we die,
    And return from the ashes you call.

2. Remove Advertisements

Prowling LO, looking for fresh meat.
    3 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

476 (x8)

It says "they function in the same way as the ones in the codex" - so special equipment is still going to follow all the normal "special equipment" rules (that all units must take it).

Having an army and not owning a rulebook is like owning a car with no steering wheel.

Quote Originally Posted by amishcellphone
    <3 rork. He does all the arguing so I don't have to.

+ Reply to Thread