Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
I have the following questions about the Sustained Attack special rule:
1. How many troops return when they are recycled? For example a pack of 10 Bloodletters is at 50%. Do those 10 come back or does the starting number of 20 Bloodletters?
2. Can you only re-deploy the recycled unit in your deployment zone and the edges between your zone and the one of your opponent?
3. The sustained attack special rule states that wiped-out units benefitting from the rule come back. Does this mean that a squad that is killed fully returns the next turn?
1) The whole unit as it was pruchased.
2) I believe so but i'm not 100% sure.
2) That's right.
Having an army and not owning a rulebook is like owning a car with no steering wheel.Originally Posted by amishcellphone
Thanx boyz for answer'n me questions. :yes: