Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
had a few rules questions come up...read the book...people I play with are trying to interrpret things.
1. When charging into hand to hand against a unit already engaged into hand to hand...do you get the +1 attack? In the rulebook its pretty simple IMO...some guys I play with are arguing that since the hth didnt origionate against them that they do not get it...so get the +1 attack or not?
2. Barrage Weapons...who gets hit? anyone not directly under the center is hit on 4+ or is it anyone touched is auto hit...
3. Multiple Barrage weapons...if a model is touched by separate hits of a multiple barrage...are they hit multiple times or does the multiple barrage just count as 1 weapon so a model could only be hit once...we have alot of monstrous creatures that can get hit more than once.
thanks for help!!!
1. yes you get +1 atk when charging
2. anyone not fully covered by template is hit on 4+, if fully covered they are hit
3. Each 'shot' can wound each model once, so if 3 mortar shells land on a man or carnifex, they are hit 3 times
Arch Overfiend & Grand Despot
I currently play:
Doom Eagle Space Marines
Hive Fleet Omega Tyranids
Goff Ork Boyz(dead)
Tau of O'me
Inquisitorial Xeno Hunters
and my attempted foray into fantasy
'Dark Angel Green' Dark Elves in need of fluff