Black Templar; Righteous Zeal - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    131 (x5)

Black Templar; Righteous Zeal

Does Righteous Zeal kick in once after every squad shoots at a unit and causes casualties, or once after the shooting phase is over. Example, if Squad A shoots BT unit 1 and kills 2, then squad B shoots at BT squad 1 and kills 1, then squad C shoots BT squad 1 killing 3. Would the BT unit get 3 RZ moves (1 after each squad shot) or would they get one after all enemy squads are done shooting at them?

Thanks.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    476 (x8)

Righteous zeal only kicks in at the point you pass the normal morale check for taking casualties (since if you fail, you run away).

Having an army and not owning a rulebook is like owning a car with no steering wheel.

Quote Originally Posted by amishcellphone
    <3 rork. He does all the arguing so I don't have to.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    131 (x5)

Quote Originally Posted by Rork View Post
    Righteous zeal only kicks in at the point you pass the normal morale check for taking casualties (since if you fail, you run away).
    Ok I worded my question poorly. Would you take 1 morale test per turn or would you take one test every time a unit suffers casualties. If its only 1 morale test per shooting phase (like losing 25% from shooting) then say 3 units caused wounds on the BT unit taking the test. Which unit would they RZ towards?

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    476 (x8)

I understood what you were asking. Righteous zeal just overrides the requirement for 25% casualties - in all other respects Black Templars take morale tests as normal.

It's not the best worded rule, admittedly .

Having an army and not owning a rulebook is like owning a car with no steering wheel.

Quote Originally Posted by amishcellphone
    <3 rork. He does all the arguing so I don't have to.

+ Reply to Thread