Character W/ Bike/jumpack Joining Units? - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)
    1 (x1)

Ok, here is my question. I want my commander to be moble in and of himself. I am thinking about doing an Iron Hands Army so the Iron Father with the Servo arm would be really cool. Anyway. I cant give him a JP and a SA at the same time but say I took off the SA and gave him the pack, could he join a non-JP unit? (I know that he would move at the normal foot speed to keep w/ the 2" rule). What if I gave him a bike, could he join a foot unit, still keeping w/ the 2" rule? I am not asking if he can get in any transports, just join the squad. For example, I would like to use the Iron Father with a Signum to make sure that my Plasma Dev Squad did not nuke itself for the first few turns :blink: , then leave them and rush into close combat and do some hurtin' . Thanks in advance for the info.

2. Remove Advertisements

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

42 (x2)

That's legal (I think you'll even find that example in the BB. He has to conform to the 2" unit coherance rule (but you knew that), which reduces that value you get out of spending the points on a JP or Bike if you have him join a slower unit.

I like the idea of using him to offset a weakness like that for a few turns.
    War Record Since Sept 2005
    Old Codex 48-20-9 Dark Eldar
    New Codex 1-0-0 Dark Eldar

Closed Thread