Inquisitor Consecrated Scrolls - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)
    1 (x1)

Ok, here is my question. I have an Inquisitor Lord in my army, I give him Consecrated scrolls. They allow him to use an extra Psy power once per game. Now, does the psychic power have to be a different one than the first one used in the turn? (Like the Eldar stone thingy) Also do I have to have a familiar and pay for an extra psy power? For example the Inquisitor is in close combat an I decide that I want to use Holocaust twice, am I allowed to do that? Would I have to buy two Holocausts to do it? Thanks for the info.

2. Remove Advertisements

Cranston, RI
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

103 (x8)

A Familiar lets you take a second power, but you still have to buy the power itself. With just a familiar and two powers, you have the choice of which to use each turn.

Scrolls let you use more than one in a turn, but once again, you'd need to already have purchased the means to have those powers.

You'd need to buy two different powers, a familiar, and scrolls. Then you can use two in one turn. But no, you can't use the same one twice. No double Holocaust (unless you have a GM & retinue&#33, sorry.

Closed Thread