Welcome to Librarium Online!
Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!
Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!
Storm Trooper Company
Cost 75 + models
The Storm Trooper Company consists of 1 Storm Trooper Command Platoon, and 2-3 Storm Trooper Platoons.
No unit in the Storm Trooper Company may Infiltrate. All units in the Storm Trooper Company which do not have dedicated transport vehicles, may Deep Strike (at a cost of +1pt per model). If at least one unit of the Company does Deep Strike, then all the Company must also Deep Strike.
Every non-vehicle model in the Company is equipped as a ‘Combat Engineer’ (see Cities of Death rulebook page 38 for details).
For an additional 75 points the Company may have a ‘Blind Barrage’ Strategic Asset. This may only be used to attempt to block line-of-sight between enemy units and as many units of the Storm Trooper Company as possible.
The Storm Trooper Command Platoon consists of a Storm Trooper Command Squad and 0-5 Support squads. These Support squads can be Storm Trooper Close Support Squads, Storm Trooper Mortar Support Squads, Storm Trooper Anti-Tank Support Squads, or Storm Trooper Sentinel Support Squads.
Storm Trooper Command Squad: These squads are the same as the Command Squads from the IG Codex (pgs 38-39), with the following modifications: All members of the Command Squad have Carpace Armour, Frag and Krak Grenades, BS4, and Ld8. They may not form heavy weapon crews. The Storm Trooper Officer’s Leader special rule only applies to any other units with the words Storm Trooper in their description. The unit’s cost is increased by an additional 20 points.
- 0-2 Storm Trooper Close Support Squads: 6 Storm Troopers with Hellpistol and CCW, Frag and Krak Grenades. Up to 3 Storm Troopers can also be armed with the following: flamer +5pts, demolition charge +10pts, power weapon +5pts. The entire squad can replace their Krak grenades with Melta Bombs at a cost of +18 points. The Squad costs 55 points + upgrades. The squad may be mounted in a Chimera.
- 0-2 Storm Trooper Anti-Tank Support Squads: 6 Storm Troopers with Hellgun with Targeters, Frag and Krak Grenades. 2 or 3 Storm Troopers must replace their Hellgun with a Meltagun at a cost of +10pts per weapon. The entire squad can replace their Krak grenades with Melta Bombs at a cost of +18 points. The Squad costs 55 points + upgrades. The squad may be mounted in a Chimera.
- 0-2 Storm Trooper Mortar Support Squads: 6 Storm Troopers with Hellgun with Targeters, Frag and Krak Grenades, forming three heavy weapon squads. Each heavy weapon squad has a Mortar. The Squad costs 100 points. The squad may be mounted in a Chimera.
- 0-1 Storm Trooper Sentinel Support Squad: This squad uses the unit size, options and upgrades from page 47 of the IG Codex.
Storm Trooper Platoons
- Each Storm Trooper Platoon consists of a Storm Trooper Platoon Headquarters and 2-4 Storm Trooper Squads.
- Storm Trooper Platoon Headquarters are exactly the same as Storm Trooper Command Squads but do not have any Support squads.
- Storm Trooper squads (as in the IG Codex pg43).
Comment and criticism appreciated.
I think that'd be quite cool to use. Maybe a little unbalanced in places, but it's Apoc, who cares?
FABRICATI DIEM, PVNC