Vassal 40k - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Vassal 40k

0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

1 (x1)

Vassal 40k

Do people still play 40k over vassal. I was hoping to get back into 40k, but apparently vassal had to stop supporting the 40k mod. I think I found another mod, but only two people were still on. Did I find the wrong mod, do people still use vassal?

I'm not asking for someone to send me a link or anything like that, I'm simply asking if its worth the effort to look for the mod. I hope that isn't breaking the rules or anything

Oh and I'm sorry if this isn't the right spot to ask this.

Last edited by genun; April 1st, 2010 at 18:58.

2. Remove Advertisements

Master of Those Damn Durable Swords Roland Durendal's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

48 (x2)

yes a large number of people still use it. You'll have to find the correct version and patches for it though. THey currently have a version out with the new 'Nids. Sadly not one with the new Wolves or BA.
    If you win games against Nids with flamers (aside from the Inferno Cannon on a Hellhound), you're playing against opponents with stupidity of impressive magnitude.

~ Sokhar

+ Reply to Thread