Librarium Online Forums banner

Apocalypse battle

3K views 3 replies 4 participants last post by  Sancraer 
#1 ·
Ok so i have a pretty big game coming up 15,000 points each side to be spread over a few days as you can imagine. :soldier:

The problem is i have no one army that can fill this amount but can be done using all 3 army's being space marine, imperial guard and tyranids. we have agreed that i will be playing corrupt marines and guard so they will be following the will of chaos (never used before).

so i was wondering weather i could argue that i could add my tyranid force into to all this as the allies matrix says that they can go together with a good reason as to why.

i will be playing against allot of space marines and , tau and elder. :freaked-out:

any help and ideas would be much appreciated :)

i decided i would attach some photos of the whole army
Eyewear Event City Metal Crowd

Motor vehicle Automotive tire Wheel Automotive design Automotive wheel system

Urban design Event Engineering Machine Crowd

Motor vehicle Automotive tire Light Automotive lighting Automotive design

See less See more
#2 ·
Teenzcth does alot of wacky things, maybe he found a way to get some sort of psychic hold over the nids. He's also called the changer of ways so making being loyal to the hivemind loyal to him would be appealling. Actually I don't see why subverting/converting other races wouldn't appeal to any of the chaos gods. As i understand it the only reason humans are the main servants of chaos is because they are most suseptible, if any of the chaos gods found a way to controll other races i think they'd jump at the chance, especially if it meant getting one up on the other 3.

#3 ·
How about saying that the Imperium forces (under a very radical inquisitor) have acquired some 'nid DNA and have been breeding their own "tame" 'nids, using a large psychic choir in place of the overmind... I mean hive mind :)

Your Marine forces have been persuaded by the inquisitor to back the project, either because they're going down the chaos road and Teenzcth told them to, or because they're going non-chaos renegade becasue of a dispute with the orders/methods of another chapter/the administratum/whoever.

Have a basillica/bunker entrance as one of your objectives (make it a vital one) and the other team are then out to stop your unholy researches

#4 ·
Easier than that. Make your forces a genestealer cult which explains the Guard and Nids. Then say the marines were recruiting from the cult without realising and hence have a corrupted gene strain within the chapter.

The Tau then come to invade, the Eldar foresee the cult becoming more powerful and send troops to stop it and the space marine are a different chapter that have realised the fault in the gene and been sent to destroy the cult.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.