Interesting Space Marine / Adeptus Custodes supplement models - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Interesting Space Marine / Adeptus Custodes supplement models

Hey guys Nemesor here. Im new round these parts so hi all.
    This morning I found this site and it had some interesting models on the 28mm scale which I thought would make quite good supplements for space marine chaplains ect. There is a bunch of celtic figures which are armed with big choppas =) which i thought would make nice force axes for space wolves, templars with basically thunder hammers, a guy which looked suspiciously like a blood angel as well as some spartan warriors which would make cool custodes with a bit of green stuff and some roman style guys.
    Heres the link: 28mm Science Fiction Miniatures - Scibor Monstrous Miniatures - Miniatures
    also somewhere i saw some large kits of spartans which would make some basic custodes.

+PLUS+ the majority of these models have some nice pimp cloaks just to let people know who is in charge

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oops wrong Place different type of supplement...

+ Reply to Thread