anti nid army - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: anti nid army

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

anti nid army

sorry

Last edited by eceto; October 17th, 2010 at 07:56.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    192 (x4)

Welcome to the forums eceto, I don't mean to make a bad impression here but this is the Tactica forum, which is a place to put Tacticas such as how to use a certain unit or army build. As this is asking for advice about how to beat an army it would belong in one of the army forums, specifically in the Army List sub-forum. This brings me to the next problem with your post, it doesn't say what army you have! It will be hard for anyone to help you design a list if they don't know what codex they are to use. Finally it is against forum rules to post individual points costs of models and upgrades and so I suggest you delete them from your post before a moderator has to step in to do it.

Again I'm sorry if I made a bad impression and came out as a hard @** but I hope you enjoy your time on LO and get everything you need from it
    Ask me about the Black and White Space Marine on the Black and White Bike!!!

+ Reply to Thread