Important - Tactica Posting Tips - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    LO's Shadow Captain Lost Nemesis's Avatar
    Virginia, USA
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

830 (x8)

Important - Tactica Posting Tips

In order to submit content to this thread, please PM me (Lost Nemesis) with your submission. Anyone is free to submit content, just keep it relevant.

NOTE: Due to some confusion, please keep in mind that I only need your submissions for tactica posting tips, not the actual tacticas. This is so I may edit this particular thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Lost Nemesis
    Here are some simple, self-explanatory tips for posting tacticas and/or guides:
    • Make sure that you use as close to correct grammar, spelling, and punctuation as possible. It doesn't help anyone if they can't read it!
    • Be sure to space your posts appropriately! Don't post everything in a giant paragraph - separate things to make them easier to read.
    • Make sure to abide by ALL of LO's rules, including not being able to post individual points costs or stats.
    • Keep your beginners' guides simple and to the point. Don't go off on tangents that may confuse people if your tacticas are meant for people who are new to the game!

Last edited by Lost Nemesis; November 4th, 2006 at 16:31.

Closed Thread