Minotaur Army - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Minotaur Army

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Minotaur Army

I know that inside of the Beastman army book they give you the option of making a minotaur army, but would that go along with the beastman fluff.

I mean would the Minotaurs abandoned their jobs of guarding the shrines to rally and march to war in great numbers?

They would have to rally behind a Doombull but how rare are they (Doombulls), and how often, would you say, that a Doombull actually comes around?

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    38 (x1)

My best mate plays a khorne minotaur army, his fluff is that it is an exceptionally powerful doombull rallies them(known as the black bull - he greenstuffed a massive ridge of fur down its back like a massive moahawk, its awesome). Its entirely possible, considering that minotaurs are elite among beastmen, and a doombull would point out that they shouldnt be guarding herdstones for the others, like petty servants. His doombull leads them to slaughter and feed, nothing else.

Hope i helped ya a little
    Quote Originally Posted by sirkently View Post
    Well, Wood Elves are unbeatable don't you know. Of course, now and then we throw a few games so that others don't get too discouraged.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I once played againsted a all minotaur army in a tourny a couuple of years ago (i won but only just) and his fluff was that they were a band of elite beastmen who have been heavily mutated by the chaos warp hope that helps
    Im always 2 steps a head and one step behind you!

Your mind is a maze and only you have the map. (I lost mine years ago.)

Formerly BrotherAzriel Horus Lupercal's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    138 (x6)

Anything is possible in the Relm of Chaos my friend, maby the gods saw fit to cause a mountain slide, or volcanoe erruption that destryoed their shrine? maby they quest for something the gods have asked for?

Maby they just came to be, a small group, who gathered into a tribe, they could even have a small community.
    PROUD TO BE IN THE BRITISH ARMY.
    ~~ Surrender and serve me in life, or die and slave for me in death~~

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1283 (x8)

I've faced about four different Doombull generals. It's a good army. Very strong if played well.
    Painting Videos--My Warriors of Chaos--WHFB Tactica Index

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Thanks to everyone that help with fluff ideas for a minotaur army. You guys have provided me to think more about the fluff and the direction that I want my army to go.

Thanks again.

+ Reply to Thread