I got really bored - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I got really bored

I was bored so I thought I'd make a really fluffed up Bret special character. I will never actually get to use this but what the hell i'm tired.

Vladimir the Forsaken

Vladimir was once a Bretonnian Lord before his corruption by chaos. Many a year he pillaged and burned in the name of the undivided until his name was one of the most feared in the Old World. It was only when he was about to kill a young boy he saw a vision of the lady. It was hardly a memory but that one glimpse gave Vladimir’s Humanity a fighting chance. With the Lady at his side he pushed back the oppression of chaos within his mind. All of a sudden one side of his chaotic armour shone with light and was replaced with shining silver platemail. Half of his daemonic sword was also changed: a brilliant golden blade. Vladimir was human again and more. He was the champion of the lady. Although the darkness remained yet, Vladimir gave up all ties with family and friends. Bound forever in his metal skin he lived in solitude, lest his darker side should be let loose on Bretonnia. Now he is only ever seen on the field of battle, slaughtering all in his path. In time as he protected Bretonnia the ladies blessings grew but as he killed so did his chaotic powers. He now stands on the brink. He has become so powerful if he wanted he could destroy the Old World in an Instant.

Stats:
    M- 5
    WS- 7
    BS- 0
    S- 4
    T- 4
    W- 3
    I- 10
    A- 5
    Ld- 9

Unbreakable, cause fear.

Takes up a Lord and 2 hero slots.

Gear:
    Vladimir’s armour combines both the essence of the Lady and that of Chaos each side battling for domination- Gives a 2+ armour save and a 3+ ward save. Every Close combat phase roll a D6. On a 1-3 the chaos side of his armour takes control and he gains +2 attacks. On a 4-6 the light side takes control and he gains +1 to WS and T.

The Daemonic edge of Vladimir’s blade; it is capable of leaking dark tendrils to suffocate and kill all near him- +1 S. Has a bound spell that causes 2D6 S3 wounds to all units within 12” and has a casting value of 12.

The shining blade; the very power in this steel can kill those near it with no chance of survival- +1 A. All enemy models in base contact must make an armour save at –2 or take a wound with no ward or regeneration saves.

Special rules:
    Vladimir is constantly in an inner war. Only on the rarest of occasions does he let his darker side loose, and when he does not many live to tell the tale- Vladimir has to constantly control the chaotic urges within him. Every movement phase roll a D6. On a 1 he moves into base contact with the nearest friendly unit within 10” and attacks with D6 S8 attacks. If there are no friendly units within 10” then he can’t move for that phase. If in combat this rule has no effect.

Just like his armour, Vladimir’s sword is split in two. Each only being used with their armour equivalent- Vladimir has 2 weapons he can use. When fighting and his Chaos side is in control use the Daemon Edge and when the light side is in control then use the Golden Edge. When not in combat he can use Daemon edge’s bound spell.

After his corruption by chaos Vladimir has sworn to destroy all traces of the Pantheon of false gods. His hatred for Archaon is great, as the Everchosen was once human like Vladimir but openly embraced evil. Vladimir will hate him forever for that- Vladimir hates all chaos including Daemons, Hordes and Beastmen. When fighting Archaon he can re-roll to hit, wound and Archaon must re-roll armour saves.

Vladimir is always alone. He cannot bear to kill innocent people so chooses the life of the lonely wanderer- Vladimir may not join any friendly units as he might kill them.

As he Lady and Chaos battled over him each have given him gifts to gain the upper hand. Some of these gifts have even intertwined to become even more powerful. A few know what Vladimir’s powers are but most are equally amazed by him as he heals himself completely or kills a powerful foe with one kill. Some say they even see him flying above a battlefield on wings of light and darkness- Roll a D6 at the start of the game to determine his gift.
    1 Lay Hands- Once per game Vladimir can restore all his wounds. Cannot be used in combat.
    2 Soul Trap- Once per game Vladimir can kill a friendly unit and add their wounds to his own.
    3 Smite- Vladimir may inflict 1 S10 hit on anything in base contact.
    4 Slaughter- Vladimir may inflict 2D6 S2 attacks on a unit in base contact.
    5 Dark & Light Blast- Once per game Vladimir can use two breath attacks back to back. The dark one is S3 with armour piercing and the light one is S4. These attacks can be shot in different directions.
    6 The Darkness and the Light- Vladimir is given a set of wings, one light, one dark.

Last edited by LT. Panda; October 18th, 2008 at 14:20.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Once again i was really bored and tired and i read to much Warhammer fluff.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    140 (x3)

so overpowered it makes me cry but so cool it makes me slide

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    30 (x2)

Um, if he can destroy the Old World, which I highly doubt he could: remember, Chaos and Brettonia arent THAT strong, he'd be over 3000 points. No. Just NO.
    "What is Mercy? Does it taste Nice?" Hive Tyrant on Reth V

"Kill-kill! Death to the Enemies of the Horned Rat!" Warlord Bweekq at the Battle of Hrad

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    30 (x1)

A few questions (even though he is obviously not serious).
    1. which of his gifts are one use only
    2. what do the light and dark wings do? I'm guessing flight but anything else?
    3. Sice he's a bret wouldn't it make sense for him to have a mount?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputation
    33 (x1)

If you came to me and asked if you could use him in a game, first, I would laugh in your face. Once I could breath again, I would say yes. Then I wold ask you if I could use one of Cheesed/Bearded characters.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was never ever going to consider using him in a game. i was just bored and i have a habit of coming up with wierd stories

+ Reply to Thread