In Sylvan Shadows - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

In Sylvan
    Shadow

Particles of dust danced through the motes of light that shone through the leves of the circle of equals. A meeting of the Forest Lords only happened once a century or in times their forest was threatened by axes and fire, in times of war. And this was a time of war. "Why has forest lord Serathi summoned the gathering"? The questioner was a well known antagonist, Arch Mage Demur. "Though it is not traditional to speak before all have assembled at the circle of the glade it seems that some of use are impatient to begin there fore i shall. As you all already know a war is coming! Demons are being summoned and armies mustered it is destined that the Old World shall fall sone before the might of choas." "What you are saying is not new to use Serathi and as such no reason to call a gathering." "Ah but you do not wait for me to finish Delarius, This war is like no other." "How is it like no other we have fought choas before and even if it was different what should we care it is the empire of man and dwarf that is dangered not Loren and hence not our worry." "Titus never have you so spoken of war you treated it once as the troubles of all yet now you speak of it as if it where a mere trivalty. I tell you now that it is not, the hordes of Choas are massing they say it is lead by an Everchosen, Skaven pour from the earth in an unholy wave, the hordes upon hordes of orcs rouse themselves for a campaine of blood and war, even our fallen cousins have banded with choas to find slaves and riches. How many Orcs and Goblin supply trains have we had deal with this week alone, Twelve, or is it thirteen." With those word he threw a goblin head on the table they all sat at, there was the sound of Arch Mage Demur vomiting
    " No my brothers this goes far beyond the simple choas raid this is a world wide war." "Yet as long as they leave our forests alone it is none of our concern when they enter then it... "THEN IT WILL BE TO LATE" "It is the my duty to remind you you are at the circle of the glade you had no right to speak out of turn." "I am sorry sir."
    " If you believe in this so strongly then you may go help the human and dwarven scumBut Do Not Expect any help From this council. This Gathering has been adjourned.

Serathi stood and waited while the others filed out of the clearing,m How long he wondered would it take them to see the truth. when all had left he sat back down. "You can come out now Syene"a few seconds later a dryad stepped out of a nearby elm. The dryad was one of his few true companions. "I take it that it did not sit well with the
    council" how well the dryad knew him "no how did you know?" "I am a dryad it is the forests business to know and everything the forest knows i know" "if you say so old freind
    was it any beter with you?" "No the it appears that there are few interested in your ideas" "I expected no less, we have shut oueselves out from the world why should they care about what they themselves closed off, But it is late my freind i shall see you in the morrow." "As you say, in the dawn then"

Once out side the Forest lord noticed a group of three wood elves what appeared to be a glade guardian a mage and a blade singerwho where conversing in a tight group
    then one pointed at him and made there way toward him"Can i be of service to you three?" It was the glade guadian that answered "actually yes we ahem somehow managed to hear you at the gathering and wondered if you were the one talking about this war" "eavsdroping at the gathering is illegal but yes i was why?"
    "We would like to offer our skills and forces in your assistance." "Are you sure about this you will most likely be branded as outlawsand banished from loren?"
    "We would rather die defending it than sit in loren waiting till they come for it" "Very well then When will you be ready to go?" "Is right now to soon?"
    "Haha no it isnt in fact i think its a little late"

The forest lord Serathi is armed with the hunting spear cloak of mist and enchanted sheild and light armour

glade gaurdian deneir is armed with the bow of loren light armour

bladesinger Veran is armed with the blade of fury

and mage anelar is armed with the wand of jet

What is life but a series of tests?- excerpted from more than mortal
    Quantity has a Quality all its own- Stalin

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

very poor <_<
    &lt;img src=&quot;http://bunnysnoog.cyborgcow.net/henry13.gif&quot;
    align=left&gt;&lt;a href=&quot;http://bunnysnoog.cyborgcow.net/index.html&quot;&gt;
    I adopted a cute lil&#39; poison fetus
    from Fetusmart&#33; Hooray fetus&#33; &lt;/a&gt;
    poison is a trademark of skaven mwahahaha

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hey, it&#39;s not fair to just tell him his work is bad.

Ok, first off, you need to work on the grammar. Each new speaker, is on a new line. Like this:

Bill and Bob met.
    "Hi Bill&#33;" said Bob
    "Hi Bob." said Bill
    So then they. . . .

And so on. Anyway, the story line is ok. I&#39;d like to see more on the actual battle, rather than 2 Elves arguing. Kinda leaves a bit too much to the mind.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

k i will work on it and will do some on the battle as well

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

its better than any thing i can do anyway very well writen needs a little more action and maybe tone down the dialogue hope this post helps

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

He could smell the orcs before he even saw them and was disgusted that they ever entered this sacred forest and disturb its sanctity with axes and fire. It was not long before he could peer out to see the throng of orcs with some goblins in the throng making their way through Loren. Soon he thought they would learn the punishment for desecration. He gave the signal to be ready and with a hornblow he sounded the attack. The archers fired at the orcs not bothering to aim hardly being able to miss the virtuall sea of green malfactors. Wardancers charged into combat with the filth and as they weaved between blades they slaughtered many a adversary, Dryads seemed to spout from trees causing the orcs to panick as they were cut cut down. Suddenly a mighty raor from the rear and over a hill steped a giant smashing his way through friend and foe alike. The Glade Gaurdian directed the archers to fire at the the giant. the giant not hurt but truly annoyed by the tiny stings looked down and saw one of the bee like pests and procceeded to bend over and pick one up and devour the hapless elf as if he were no more than a ripe berry. The Glade gaurdian was filled with hatred for this discontent of life and took shoot after shoot at the monstrous beast finally hiting it in the eye though not a killing effect it drove the giant into a fit of blind rage till it at last trippped and fell to the the ground where spear menn swarmed over him diving the points into his eyes and chest till at last he were dead. All was going in favour of the elves till a bladesinger was impaled apon the spear by a chariot and stuck to a tree with it. the wardancers enraged by his death began to become carless and stopped their gracfull dances to better rip out the eyes of their opponents losing many but slaughtering more until there were none to act as a conduit for their rage. the orc left to rot were devoured by the forest creatures as the forest was once again in peace.

i know iknow it sucks i am not good at writing battle scenes

ps:sorry for using your user name llethri (wondered were i got the idea for the name *hangs head low as sued for plagarizm*

Closed Thread