Melkhior - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Melkhior

Senior Member Ultramarines r cool's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I was reading some fluff on Melkhior and noticed that his old Apprentice (zacharias) killed him and became the new lord of the Undead. I couldent help but read that Melkhior is still asleep to this day regaining his strength untill he will be able to awake and take back his rightful position of lord of the Necrarchs. Does anyone think he will ever come back, because He is an awsome model (better than Zacharias.)

Supporter in the Eternal War Against.......Nothing!

Ratlings>C'Tan

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Keeper of Records and Ale King Ulrik Flamebeard's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1372 (x8)

Erm.. he didn't kill him, it's unknown what happened to him. When the dust cleared all that was left was Zach. and no sign of Melkhior. But I'd say he's hiding, even without the book he's the most powerful necro next to Nagash. He was taught by the lW'soran Lord of his Bloodline himself, I don't some punk on a dragon could beat him.

I'd say he's hiding untill he's fit again (albiet with the madness) then he'll return.

KU

Senior Member The Real Leman Russ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

yay more undead uber charectors... <_< but still, isnt U&#39;shoran than head necrarch?
    Children in the dark cause accidents, accidents in the dark cause childen.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    1372 (x8)

Erm... one) melkhior is an older character, and was much better than Zach. Two) No as I said the Necrach bloodline master is W&#39;soran. U&#39;Shoran is the Strigoi one.

KU

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

By the way, whatever happened to W&#39;Soran?
    “Cry ‘Havoc’ and let slip the dogs of war!? - Julius Caesar, Act III, Scene I

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1372 (x8)

IIRC he sent Melkhior away and hid in a tower somewhere, probably still there. Nutter

KU

Senior Member The Real Leman Russ's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by King Ulrik Flamebeard@Aug 11 2004, 137
    Erm... one) melkhior is an older character, and was much better than Zach. Two) No as I said the Necrach bloodline master is W&#39;soran. U&#39;Shoran is the Strigoi one.

KU
    [snapback]196026[/snapback]
    i never said anything about age, as i know little about the necrach and strigoi bloodlines i sked for clarificaition.
    Children in the dark cause accidents, accidents in the dark cause childen.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

1372 (x8)

Ok but by older I meant fluff wise and gaming wise. Melkhior was a special charcater from last ed.

You never actually asked for clarafycation, just that you though U&#39;shoran was the necrach ancient. I told you it wasn&#39;t thus case solved

KU

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Originally posted by Bawdymonkey@Aug 11 2004, 13:55
    By the way, whatever happened to W&#39;Soran?
    [snapback]196065[/snapback]
    Apparently Melkior destroyed his body while his mind was on another plane of existence (could be back as a ghost vamp) however its been suggested that Melkior is W&#39;Soran so its possible W&#39;Soran had a split personality and Melkior took over while he was.... away.
    Nightmare Creature great evil in female form who feeds upon... *screams* who's only weakness is *more screams*

Closed Thread