Slaaneshi Symbols - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Slaaneshi Symbols

Greetings all,

Going to be working on a Bretonnia army but they are going to be a corrupted army. They are now followers of Slaanesh. For their heraldry, I am trying to find some good symbols to mix and match for the "charge". I was planning on having the Battle Standard Bearer have a banner with the Slaanesh symbol in a Grail on it. However, I am not sure the best things to use for the individual knights. I am looking at wanting at least about 50 different Heraldry set-ups so that I am covered if I field that many knights. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

The sands of time consume all in the end. Beware, for we, the Kings of Nehekhara, are those sands made flesh.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    320 (x8)

If you have access to the new chaos warriors book, theres some flags on page 104. In particular one is fixed on a 'lance' and has the slaanesh symbol rotated on its side, with the hole replaced by a black skull. Replace the skull with a little grail and youl have a slaanesh sybol with the grail inside it xD

or a slaanesh symbol, on middle of flag, with two tiny grails next to it

like an aesculapius is a snake twisting around a stick: a sword sticking through the slaanesh symbol.

if your converting, id suggest the chaos warriors and daemonette sprues for little bits and banners
    Eternal Newbie

Warchief Diggah o da Bloodmoon Squiggahs

+ Reply to Thread