Chaos dwarf fluff - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Chaos dwarf fluff

Sit back and let me tell you a tale. One of Dark magic and darker still desires. This is the tale of the Outcast Smith, the slayer of Dragons, Nasahir the Burner...

Nasahir the Burner is a creature of dark renown even amongst his own kin. Two hundred years ago he was sentenced to die in one of the deep magma caverns in the outskirts of the city for a crime so foul it brought down the vengeance of all of Zharr. But even as he was transported there a force that did not heed the rulings of the council plotted to set the monster free. As his prison wagon left the citadel a trio of Great Taurus struck the warriors that were sent to guard him from the sky. They were shortly joined by hundreds of slave goblins that scurried out from tunnels and sewers surrounding the battle. As the last of the guardians were overcome bynumbers and fury a cloud of dark smog concealing a Lammasu slowly descended and with a pulse of eldritch thought shattered the lock trapping the sorcerer in the hull of the wagon. Nasahir looked at his old ally Hansharus with the thing closest to gratefulness able to his dark kind. He mounted the ancient being and headed out towards the Dark Fortress where he posed as a slave hunter to acquire a few hundred infernal guard, numerous hobgoblin slaves and a handful of warmachines as well the aid of another Deamonsmith. After gathering the troops he set of north through the Dark Lands towards the Northern Wastes. On the path he purchased the aid of a roaming hobgoblin band lead by the Hobgoblin Wolfkhan Dangijs to act as scouts and hunters for the army.

Now bring me a drink and I shall tell of the efforts and darkness that beset them in the cold north.

Last edited by The Odor; January 27th, 2012 at 14:03.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

This is the fluff of my upcoming Chaos Dwarf army. Comments very much welcome. Suggestions of upcoming chapters would be appriciated.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    470 (x8)

Spaces! You need some more spaces!

Other than that, it seems pretty solid for Chaos Dwarves, although I'll admit I don't know a heap about them.
    Rabbit; Our Tau community has the talent of figuring out how to turn a feather into a timebomb. Macgyver would be jealous.
    8people; Honey, why is my fluffwars story your shopping list?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I see no lack of spaces...
    Yeah that happens when I Copy Paste to this site well now it should be fixed. Any suggestions for a continuation.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputationReputation
    470 (x8)

You have your beer. Now, tell me more of these efforts and darkness that beset them in the cold North, if you will...

It's as good a place to start as any, right?
    Rabbit; Our Tau community has the talent of figuring out how to turn a feather into a timebomb. Macgyver would be jealous.
    8people; Honey, why is my fluffwars story your shopping list?

+ Reply to Thread