Warhammer in 3D (project called Baramer) - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    0 Post(s)
    0 Thread(s)

2 (x1)

Warhammer in 3D (project called Baramer)

I posted it in Vampire Counts army forum... but It could be better post it here. I hope that! :

I´m a spanish vampire count. Two years ago, I began a new Project for try to play to Warhammer in 3D with a game called: Neverwinter Nights. I hope that someone knows this game, but the most important thing is that this game has a editor for make your own rol adventures. The game offers you the tool of programming your scripts, and I began to program it. The project was named as: Barammer.

In Spain, don´t know nothing about it, because I like show it when it will be completed... it´s nearly but I like more opinions. People I met know it, but this is the first forum when I present the baramer.

Also, I would like if someone of all you can tell me, if this game follows the Law. I only want to create a battle simulator in 3D, but without problems with Games Workshop, etc, and if someone can give a advert, I follow it.

I hope that the game likes you, and something or opinion is wellcome, really.

Greetings, and thanks.

Baramer Intro:

Baramer spells rulebook:

2. Remove Advertisements

Benevolent Dictator CaptainSarathai's Avatar
    inside your head
    77 Post(s)
    2 Thread(s)

1480 (x8)

It's a violation of their Copyright, since you're using their stats and rules etc to create this game. It's also going to end up logged as a violation of their IP since they already sell a WHFB PC/Console strategy game called Battlemarch.
    Not saying that I don't like the look of it, and I've seen similar mods done with games like AoE, but unfortunately, you're never going to be able to really market this, and it's probably going to have to stay pretty underground to avoid GW's strict legal team. Sorry.
    Pts Values for AoS here!

Nippon Armybook: Isuu, Scribd, and free at Google Docs

+ Reply to Thread