Lizardmen fluff help - Warhammer 40K Fantasy

Welcome to Librarium Online!

Join our community of 80,000+ members and take part in the number one resource for Warhammer and Warhammer 40K discussion!

Registering gives you full access to take part in discussions, upload pictures, contact other members and search everything!

Register Now!

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Lizardmen fluff help

As the title says.
    I really like the models the Lizardmen has, but I find their ties to the ancient Maya's appalling (never liked it I history class either). So I want to 'Westernise' it more. I was thinking of an expeditionary force (To Albion during the Dark Shadows campaign perhaps?) of some sort that have lost some of the ties with their kin in Lustria over the years.
    I'm in the process of reading the army book as I write this, so I might have more of an idea later tonight, in the mean time: feel free to help me out any way you can! It's much appreciated

BR

Last edited by Brother Razhiel; March 13th, 2012 at 03:02.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Librarium-Online.com
    Advertisements

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

I'm now thinking of making them a Southland based Lizardmen force, still some problems: I'm want to field more Saurus warriors then it's possible with the list in the army book.. Any ideas? Maybe a different region?

BR

Mentioned
    26 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

780 (x8)

An expeditionary force to reclaim loot from the Dark Elves would be a good pretext for removing them from their Mayan background. It would also bring them into frequent contact with the more civilized High Elves and Empire. I doubt they'd be sailing on their own ships, after all; there isn't much fluff about Lizardmen sailors.
    "My tanks have names, my men have numbers." -Col. Edmund Grahvess, 23rd Kronecker Prison Guard

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Intrepid: I think they had some sort of teleportation simillar to that of the Wood Elves.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ReputationReputationReputation
    53 (x2)

the lizardmen had city's all over the word, but most have been cut off from lustria since the coming of chaos. They have no slann in these lost city's, the other slann in lustria would know they had brethren still fighting to further the plans of the oldones. Some are south of the lands of the tomb kings and i think orks and the tomb kings have had battles with them and they are more feral than there lustrian cousins but i also think some maybe lost even in the forest of the old world they are big enough.

+ Reply to Thread